Application for School and Library ID
1.Present your receipt of paymentto the Student Affairs Coordinator or his authorized representative (School ID) and to the librarian or his authorized representative in the case of Library ID.
Cross Enrollment in Other Schools
1. A student is allowed to cross-enroll in other schools only if the subject he intends to enroll is not offered in the mother school and is necessary that he should take it.
2. A student is allowed to cross-enroll in other schools only if the subject he intends to enroll is not offered in the mother school and is necessary that he should take it.
Shifting to Other Courses within the School
1. Any student shifting to another course should first go for interview with the dean of the department he is seeking admission to after informing the dean of the department where he comes from.
2. The dean of the previous department where the student comes from informs the new dean of the change. After getting the new dean's approval, proceed with the usual enrollment procedure.
Adding, Dropping and Changing of Subjects
1. The adding, dropping and changing of subjects are done within a specific period announced by the Registrar's Office.
2. Adding, dropping, and changing of subjects are approved as determined by the Dean and the registrar.
3. Secure the Changing, Dopping, and Adding form from the registrar's Office.
4. After filling up the form, proceed to the Dean for initial approval.
5. Proceed to the registrar for verification and final approval.
6. A fee of P10.00 per subject chnaged or dropped shall be paid by the student at the Cahier's Office. If however, the changing or dropping is caused by the dissolution or fusing of subjects by management, no fee shall be charged.
7. After payment, return the approved form to the Registrar at the same time surrendering the class cards for the subjects that are changed or dropped. Secure a new class card for subjects that are changed and/or added.